- Victorian Street Signs – The signs were provided by the Yorkville Historical Society (YHS) in close partnership with the City of York. The City and a private donor made funds available to the YHS to pay for the signs. YHS is deeply appreciative to the York City Council who continues to support YHS activities in the historic district. The new signs are located at South Congress Street/ California Street; South Congress Street/ Hudson Street; Kings Mountain Street / Broad Street; and King Mountain Street / Hillside Dr. An additional sign will be installed at North Congress Street / Blackburn Street.
- Publication – A Guide to Olde York: The White Rose Tour
- Moore Park Sign – This updated sign was put in place in April of 2020 at Moore Park on the corner of Kings Mountain Street and North Congress.
Welcome to Moore Park
A Project of The Yorkville Historical Society and The Clean Community System
Sign updated in 2020 In memory of Robert Scott Hollis 1962 – 2019
- Wright Funeral Home Historical Marker – Dedicated August 3rd, 2018 The Yorkville Historical Society worked in cooperation with Bridget Wright White in the application and approval process with The South Carolina Department of Archives and History in obtaining a South Carolina State Historical Marker for Wright Funeral Home. The Historical Society was pleased to fund this project. The marker’s location is at 6 Hunter Street, York, SC 29745. This marker was installed at no charge by Diversified Signs & Graphics of York, SC.
- Various Victorian Street Signs
- Victorian Street Signs (multiple years)
- The book The Genesis of York
- McCelvey Center Garden
- Moore Park
- W. Floyd Allison History Award
- Historical Markers
- Rose Hill Cemetery Front Fence
- Rose Hill Cemetery Benches
- Moore Park Benches
- Chamber of Commerce Benches
- 1909 Smallpox Cemetery Monument
- Downtown York Clock